We reached a major milestone this week as we have officially begun steel work! Check out the video below for a site tour and our CEO Ian Ayre chipping in to help move some steel himself!
Also, there are only 12 days left to become a First String Founding MLS Member. If you are interested in becoming a season ticket holder, please click here.
Please visit the Stadium website to see the latest schedule of early morning concrete pours as they are subject to change. The pours begin around 2 a.m. and wrap up around 7 a.m. to reduce the potential impact on neighborhood traffic.
Fun fact of the day: Our team will end up using 6,000 tons of steel order to build your Nashville SC Stadium!
- ADA wall construction continues. These walls are for the viewing platforms for those with disabilities.
- Continued work to build beams, foundations and retaining walls.
- Distributed antenna systems (DAS) installation, which makes it possible to get cell service inside the stadium.
- A range of deep and shallow underground work continues, including plumbing, storm install and electrical work throughout the site.
- Pouring continuous wall footings and reinforcing terrace footings.
- Daily street sweeping on Benton Ave., Bransford Ave., Rains Ave. and Wedgewood Ave. near the entrances to the site.
- Ongoing steel work to continue as vertical construction begins.
- If you want to know what’s happening on site at any time just check out the Live Stadium Construction Camera or scan the code below!
Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have regarding construction.