It’s moving along! The first retaining walls on the southwest side of your MLS stadium are now being built!
Check out below some recent photos that show the great progress made so far!
- Pouring, forming and reinforcing concrete footings at the south side of the site.
- Bringing in the equipment needed for deep foundation work.
- Rock blasting and excavation, though the most impactful blasting is now less frequent.
- Continuing with control measures to maintain erosion and sediment and to help stormwater run-off.
- Ground removal, excavation and offsite hauling continue with daily street sweeping on Benton Ave., Bransford Ave. and Rains Ave. near the entrances to the site. This causes light traffic at times but most of the debris is controlled on-site.
- Bringing in equipment for earthwork activities remains constant.
- Utility installation on the south side of the site.
Please feel free to reach out out to email@example.com with any questions you have regarding construction.
Check out these exciting photos!
Major Trucking Routes:
Overall Site Logistics: