Here are the key activities we wanted to share with you for the week:
As we’ve said before, reach out to info@NashvilleSCstadium.com with any other questions you have regarding construction. We want to hear from you!
- Fence installation around the project area
- Several actions to assist with stormwater run-off continue:
- Installation and maintenance of erosion and sediment control measures
- Excavation of erosion control sediment pond at the southeast corner of the site
- We are continuing to bring in equipment for earthwork activities including excavators, backhoes, dump trucks and bulldozers
- Continuing to clear along south and west property lines of the site
- Rock, soil removal and excavation, including some construction truck traffic
- Once offsite hauling of rock begins there will be daily street sweeping on the roads (Wilson Dr & Bransford Ave) near the entrances to the site. However, it’s important to note that nearly all dirt, mud and other debris will be controlled by systems put in place at the site itself.