Steady progress this week as we continue our hard work and dedication to build your Nashville SC Stadium. We’re excited that the 2021 MLS season has begun!
Go to nashvillesc.com/tickets so you can grab tickets to an upcoming match! The team is hosting CF Montréal on Saturday, April 24 at 1 p.m. CT. We look forward to seeing you there!
There are no upcoming early morning pours the week of April 26.
- Rough-in work continues, the stage after the framing of the stadium is in place, and various mechanical, electrical, and plumbing lines are being brought in.
- Vertical construction continues with ongoing steel work, concrete pouring and decking.
- Continued work to build stadia, beams, foundations and retaining walls.
- Installing concrete masonry walls on the field and concourse level.
- Installing elevator beam connections.
- Continuing camera platform work.
- Slab on deck work continues. This is important for the overall frame and structure of the stadium.
- Work to build out the framework of the concourse level on the south end.
- A range of shallow underground work continues, including plumbing, storm install and electrical work throughout the site.
- Daily street sweeping on Benton Ave., Bransford Ave., Rains Ave. and Wedgewood Ave. near the entrances to the site.
If you want to know what’s happening on site at any time just check out the Live Stadium Construction Camera or scan the code below!