Much of the work on the ground remains the same this week, though we have started some masonry structure installation. Next week, we will be bringing a large crawler crane to the site for some steel work.
However, what we’re most excited about right now is the news we’re sure many of you saw earlier this week: the revealing of our new mascot, Tempo the Coyote!
Please visit the Stadium site to see the latest schedule of early morning pours. The pours begin around 2 a.m. and wrap up around 7 a.m. They are done in the early morning to reduce the potential impact on neighborhood traffic from the trucks.
- ADA wall construction continues. These walls are for the viewing platforms for those with disabilities.
- Continued work to build beams, foundations and retaining walls.
- Distributed antenna systems (DAS) installation, which makes it possible to get cell service inside the stadium.
- A range of deep and shallow underground work continues, including plumbing, storm install and electrical work throughout the site.
- Pouring continuous wall footings, terrace footings and player bench footings.
- Daily street sweeping on Benton Ave., Bransford Ave., Rains Ave. and Wedgewood Ave. near the entrances to the site.
If you want to know what’s happening on site at any time just check out the Live Stadium Construction Camera.
Please feel free to reach out out firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have regarding construction.