The RepNash Program
Introducing the RepNash program, a new initiative that allows fans to link the NSC brand to their unique qualities and interests. On May 1st, 2022 Nashville SC moves into the largest soccer-specific venue in the US and Canada. The new Nashville SC Team Store located at Nashville SC Stadium, will house one of the largest fan customization zones in all of MLS.
A limited collection of patches and customization opportunities will roll out over the course of the season.
Some of these opportunities are earned through status or experiences:
- 2022 STM patches
- 2022 Homecoming patches for the first 500 Homecoming Kit buyers
Others are purchased in order to show support for a cause:
- Support local charities and initiatives
- Highlight our fans, our players, our milestones, our city—and all the beautiful layers that make up Nashville
These opportunities are all hand-curated and limited in quantity for each launch. Once a new launch has been announced, the opportunity will be archived here on this page.
- Fans are welcome to apply patches by hand at home with an iron, heat on medium-high heat, a cover sheet in between, and firm pressure for at least 12-20 seconds.
- The Nashville SC Team Store at Nashville SC Stadium will open by May 1st, and offer full RepNash services on matchdays, as well as 7 days a week on non-matchdays. Stay tuned for more information.