NASHVILLE, Tenn. (Feb. 8, 2021) – Nashville Soccer Club fans will have only two more days to become First String Founding MLS Members and place themselves first in line to select their seats at the new Nashville SC Stadium, the largest soccer-specific stadium in the United States.
A year ago, Nashville SC unveiled the First String Founding MLS Membership program as the club geared for their inaugural Major League Soccer campaign, which saw the Boys in Gold become the second most successful expansion club in Major League Soccer history.
With less than two days remaining, the deadline to become a First String Founding MLS Member is set to close at 11:59 p.m. CT on Feb. 10. The exclusive membership, designed for those fans who became season ticket members in the club’s MLS inaugural year, offers life-long benefits, as well as the opportunity to be among the first fans to select their seat location at the new Nashville SC Stadium in 2022.
Added benefits of being a First String Founding MLS Member include:
- Priority for seat selection at the new Nashville SC Stadium opening in 2022
- Name permanently displayed at the new Nashville SC stadium
- Lock N 2021 season ticket pricing for the 2022 season in Nashville SC Stadium*
- Preferred pricing on Full Season Tickets
- Exclusive First String Founding MLS Member collector’s pin
- Opportunity to win prizes and exclusive experiences with monthly First String Founding MLS Member drawings
- Annual exclusive First String Founding MLS Member event
- Receive a 2021 Season Ticket Member scarf, and all of the other 2021 membership benefits
Additional details and all information regarding First String Members can be found here.
Soccer in Music City has proven to be a must-see event. In Nashville SC’s inaugural MLS match on Feb. 29, the club and fans set a new attendance record for a soccer match played in the State of Tennessee with 59,069 fans.
Last month Nashville SC announced that Loge Boxes for Nashville SC Stadium for the 2022 campaign sold out in just two days. Nashville’s Premier Club seating, a one-of-a-kind experience for the soccer fan in North America, currently has limited inventory available following the strong response from current season ticket members.
Fans can make sure they are part of Nashville SC’s historic opening of its new stadium in MLS in 2022 at the best price by purchasing their Season Ticket Memberships for the 2021 campaign at https://www.nashvillesc.com/tickets/memberships or by calling 615-750-8800.
*Certain seating locations are not eligible for price lock. Please contact a NSC representative for more information.