Another week of work puts us that much closer to completion of your MLS Stadium. We even had a new friend on the site a couple days ago, as our new mascot Tempo the Coyote paid us a surprise visit!
Please visit the Stadium site to see the latest schedule of early morning concrete pours as they are subject to change. The pours begin around 2 a.m. and wrap up around 7 a.m. to reduce the potential impact on neighborhood traffic.
Fun fact of the day: Once completed, we will have poured 19,300 cubic yards of concrete for the stadium. That’s the equivalent of 2.6 million soccer balls!
- Installation of a trap interceptor that will take care of all the wastewater from the kitchens and concessions.
- ADA wall construction continues. These walls are for the viewing platforms for those with disabilities.
- Continued work to build beams, foundations and retaining walls.
- Distributed antenna systems (DAS) installation, which makes it possible to get cell service inside the stadium.
- A range of deep and shallow underground work continues, including plumbing, storm install and electrical work throughout the site.
- Pouring continuous wall footings, terrace footings and player bench footings.
- Daily street sweeping on Benton Ave., Bransford Ave., Rains Ave. and Wedgewood Ave. near the entrances to the site.
If you want to know what’s happening on site at any time just check out the Live Stadium Construction Camera.
Please feel free to reach out out to email@example.com with any questions you have regarding construction.