We hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving holiday!
We are now back to work and preparing for the Slab on Grade concrete pours that will begin soon. That work also includes a small section of masonry in the southwest area of the site to support this effort. We have also increased some of the shallow and deep underground work.
Rock blasting has become even less frequent, and we continue to demobilize much of the mass excavation equipment.
Also, we will be hosting our next quarterly virtual neighborhood meeting on Wednesday, Dec. 9 at 5:30 p.m. CT to discuss the latest construction updates and continue our ongoing community conversations. The meeting will also include a Q&A session.
If you would like to attend, please register at www.nashvillescstadium.com.
- Pouring, forming and reinforcing concrete footings and retaining walls at the west and east sides of the site.
- Waterproofing, drain tile, and backfilling the retaining walls at the south and east ends.
- Striping and backfilling concrete slab and walls for the west elevator pit.
- Continuing with control measures to maintain erosion and sediment and to help stormwater run-off.
- Ground removal, excavation and offsite hauling continue with daily street sweeping on Benton Ave., Bransford Ave. and Rains Ave. near the entrances to the site. This causes light traffic at times but most of the debris is controlled on-site.
- Bringing in equipment for earthwork activities remains constant.
- Utility installation, including shallow and deep underground mechanical, electrical and plumbing work, continues.
- Drilled pier operations continue on the east side.
- Installation of distributed antenna systems.
Please feel free to reach out out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have regarding construction.
Site logistics map
Major trucking routes