Good news! Mass excavation is nearing completion, rock blasting is become even less frequent and the overnight work is set to end next week.
Also, due to the Thanksgiving holiday, we will send our next update Friday, Dec. 4. See you then!
- Slab on Grade concrete pours will begin in earnest in December.
- Overnight work, including some drilling and concrete pouring, that should have minimal impact in the neighborhood.
- Pouring, forming and reinforcing concrete footings at the south side.
- Waterproofing, drain tile, and backfilling the retaining walls at the south and east ends.
- Strip and backfill concrete slab and walls for the west elevator pit.
- Less frequent rock blasting and excavation.
- Continuing with control measures to maintain erosion and sediment and to help stormwater run-off.
- Ground removal, excavation and offsite hauling continue with daily street sweeping on Benton Ave., Bransford Ave. and Rains Ave. near the entrances to the site. This causes light traffic at times but most of the debris is controlled on-site.
- Bringing in equipment for earthwork activities remains constant.
- Utility installation, including deep underground mechanical, electrical and plumbing work, on the north side.
- Deep underground electrical install continues this week on the south side.
- Drilled pier operations ongoing on the east side.
Please feel free to reach out out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have regarding construction.