Walls are starting to go up! Progress on the site is starting to be visible.
If you haven't seen over the past few weeks, season tickets for the 2021 season are now officially available for purchase at NashvilleSC.com/SeasonTickets or by calling 615-750-8800. More importantly, for a limited time, fans who secure their 2021 season tickets will become First String Founding MLS Members and automatically receive priority in the seat selection process and preferred pricing for your MLS stadium in 2022.
- Slab on Grade concrete pours will begin in earnest in December.
- Overnight work, including some drilling and concrete pouring, that should have minimal impact in the neighborhood.
- Pouring, forming and reinforcing concrete footings at the south side of the site.
- Pouring, forming and reinforcing concrete slab and walls for West elevator pit.
- Less frequent rock blasting and excavation.
- Continuing with control measures to maintain erosion and sediment and to help stormwater run-off.
- Ground removal, excavation and offsite hauling continue with daily street sweeping on Benton Ave., Bransford Ave. and Rains Ave. near the entrances to the site. This causes light traffic at times but most of the debris is controlled on-site.
- Bringing in equipment for earthwork activities remains constant.
- Utility installation, including deep underground mechanical, electrical and plumbing work, on the southwest and west side of the site moving towards the north.
- Drilled pier operations finishing stadium north and heading to the east.
Please feel free to reach out out to email@example.com with any questions you have regarding construction.