You may have seen this update in the skyline already, but we now have two cranes on site, with the west crane moving over to the east side of the site. Other than that, steady progress remains the name of the game this week.
In case you missed it, the club released yesterday an amazing video that shows many of the unique features of your MLS stadium. Please make sure you watch it below!
Season tickets for the 2021 season are now officially available for purchase at NashvilleSC.com/SeasonTickets or by calling 615-750-8800. More importantly, for a limited time, fans who secure their 2021 season tickets will become First String Founding MLS Members and automatically receive priority in the seat selection process and preferred pricing for your MLS stadium in 2022.
- Beginning permanent electric service with NES moving soon to install service poles. This work will not affect the neighborhood at all, including no potential power loss.
- Overnight work, including some drilling and concrete pouring, that should have minimal impact in the neighborhood.
- Pouring, forming and reinforcing concrete footings at the south side of the site.
- Bringing in deep foundation work equipment.
- Less frequent rock blasting and excavation.
- Continuing with control measures to maintain erosion and sediment and to help stormwater run-off.
- Ground removal, excavation and offsite hauling continue with daily street sweeping on Benton Ave., Bransford Ave. and Rains Ave. near the entrances to the site. This causes light traffic at times but most of the debris is controlled on-site.
- Bringing in equipment for earthwork activities remains constant.
- Utility installation, including deep underground mechanical, electrical and plumbing work, on the southwest side of the site moving towards the north.
Please feel free to reach out out to email@example.com with any questions you have regarding construction.