This week’s updates include that heavy excavation on the north side of the site has begun, and some overnight work will start on Monday, Oct. 26. This overnight work includes some drilling and concrete pouring but will have minimal or no impact on the neighborhood.
More importantly, check out below some fantastic shots of your MLS stadium coming to life!
- Beginning permanent electric service with NES moving soon to install service poles. This work will not affect the neighborhood at all, including any potential power loss.
- Overnight work that should have minimal impact in the neighborhood.
- Pouring, forming and reinforcing concrete footings at the south side of the site.
- Bringing in deep foundation work equipment.
- Less frequent rock blasting and excavation.
- Continuing with control measures to maintain erosion and sediment and to help stormwater run-off.
- Ground removal, excavation and offsite hauling continue with daily street sweeping on Benton Ave., Bransford Ave. and Rains Ave. near the entrances to the site. This causes light traffic at times but most of the debris is controlled on-site.
- Bringing in equipment for earthwork activities remains constant. Utility installation, including deep underground mechanical, electrical and plumbing work, on the southwest side of the site moving towards the north.
Please feel free to reach out out to email@example.com with any questions you have regarding construction.
Site logistics map with stadium overlay:
Major trucking routes: