Exciting news this week as we’ve begun installing the irrigation system that will take care of all the landscaping around the stadium. This is great momentum as we head into the cooler months!
- Structural masonry work continues, along with building remaining masonry walls.
- Installing mechanical, electrical and plumbing and continuing rough-in work.
- Installation of stadium landscaping irrigation system.
- Continuing wall framing and installing drywall where framing is complete.
- Glass and door installation.
- Concrete sealing.
- Finishing floors.
- Wall priming and painting.
- Elevator work continues.
- Seat and railing installation.
- Continuing with control measures to maintain erosion and sediment and to help stormwater run-off.
If you want to know what’s happening on site at any time just check out the Live Stadium Construction Camera!
Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions you have regarding construction.