Steady progress was the name of the game this week as crews continued to outfit the upper bowl with railing and seats. You may have noticed that we recently completed the stairs and ramps on the southeast side of the site to connect the greenway to your Nashville SC Stadium. We look forward to their opening once the Stadium’s construction is complete.
- Structural masonry work continues, along with building remaining masonry walls.
- Installing mechanical, electrical and plumbing and continuing rough-in work.
- Installation of stadium landscaping irrigation system.
- Continuing wall framing and installing drywall where framing is complete.
- Glass and door installation.
- Concrete sealing.
- Finishing floors.
- Wall priming and painting.
- Elevator work continues.
- Seat and railing installation.
- Continuing with control measures to maintain erosion and sediment and to help stormwater run-off.
If you want to know what’s happening on site at any time just check out the Live Stadium Construction Camera!
Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have regarding construction.