We are working hard to get your Nashville SC stadium built and ready for the 2022 season! The subgrade of the field was completed this week, so the foundation of what will eventually be our beloved soccer pitch can soon be poured.
- Structural masonry work continues, along with building remaining masonry walls.
- Installing mechanical, electrical and plumbing and continuing rough-in work.
- Installation of stadium irrigation system.
- Continuing wall framing and installing drywall where framing is complete.
- Glass and door installation.
- Concrete sealing.
- Finishing floors.
- Wall priming and painting.
- Elevator work continues.
- Seat and railing installation.
- Continuing with control measures to maintain erosion and sediment and to help stormwater run-off.
- Finishing playing field subgrade and beginning testing.
If you want to know what’s happening on site at any time just check out the Live Stadium Construction Camera!
Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions you have regarding construction.