We have really ramped up our work on the outside walls of your Nashville SC Stadium this week, including beginning the enclosure of the exterior wall on the south side of the site. We can’t wait to see you at the gates in 2022!
- Rough-in work continues, the stage after the framing of the stadium is in place, and various mechanical, electrical, and plumbing lines are being brought in.
- Vertical construction continues with ongoing steel work, concrete pouring, masonry walls and decking.
- Building staircases, including those for the video board.
- Continued work to build stadia, beams, foundations, framing and retaining walls.
- Slab on deck work continues. This is important for the overall frame and structure of the stadium.
- Work to build out the framework of the concourse level on the south end.
- A range of shallow underground work continues, including plumbing, storm install and electrical work throughout the site.
- Daily street sweeping on Benton Ave., Bransford Ave., Rains Ave. and Wedgewood Ave. near the entrances to the site.