Rain won’t stop us from bringing your Nashville SC Stadium to life! Work continued through some wet conditions this week, and we will soon begin installing concrete masonry walls on the concourse level.
The next phase of the water utility work in front of Gate 2, near the corner of Bransford Ave. and Benton Ave., is scheduled to start March 31, with traffic control on-site to assist with traffic flow. Reminder, this work will not result in any utility outages.
Please visit the Stadium website to see the latest schedule of early morning concrete pours as they are subject to change. The pours begin around 2 a.m. CT and wrap up around 7 a.m. CT to reduce the potential impact on neighborhood traffic.
- Vertical construction continues with ongoing steel work and decking.
- Continued work to build stadia, beams, foundations and retaining walls.
- Masonry and TV camera platform work throughout the site.
- Slab on deck work continues. This is important for the overall frame and structure of the stadium.
- Player bench wall construction and retaining wall work.
- Building the southwest staircase.
- Water line installation.
- Work to build out the framework of the concourse level on the south end.
- A range of shallow underground work continues, including plumbing, storm install and electrical work throughout the site.
- Daily street sweeping on Benton Ave., Bransford Ave., Rains Ave. and Wedgewood Ave. near the entrances to the site.
If you want to know what’s happening on site at any time just check out the Live Stadium Construction Camera. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have regarding construction.