Another week of work means we’re one week closer to seeing your Nashville SC Stadium come to life! We’ve really started building vertical over the last few weeks, as you’ll see in the photos below.
Thanks to all who came to the community meeting this week to hear updates on the project. We always love speaking with our neighbors!
Due to a materials delay, the next phase of the water utility work in front of Gate 2, near the corner of Bransford Ave. and Benton Ave., is now expected to start in late March.
Please visit the Stadium website to see the latest schedule of early morning concrete pours as they are subject to change. The pours begin around 2 a.m. CT and wrap up around 7 a.m. CT to reduce the potential impact on neighborhood traffic.
- Vertical construction continues with ongoing steel work and decking.
- ADA wall construction for the viewing platforms for those with disabilities.
- Continued work to build beams, foundations and retaining walls.
- Masonry and TV camera platform work throughout the site.
- Slab on deck work continues.
- This is important for the overall frame and structure of the stadium.
- Player bench wall construction and retaining wall work.
- Building the southwest staircase.
- Work to build out the framework of the concourse level on the south end.
- A range of shallow underground work continues, including plumbing, storm install and electrical work throughout the site.
- Pouring, forming and reinforcing terrace footings and perimeter grade beams.
- Daily street sweeping on Benton Ave., Bransford Ave., Rains Ave. and Wedgewood Ave. near the entrances to the site.
If you want to know what’s happening on site at any time just check out the Live Stadium Construction Camera.
Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have regarding construction.