We’re continuing our focus on building out the seating in the upper bowl of your Nashville SC Stadium this week among many other activities.
Occasionally, due to weather, we have crews on-site on Sundays working normal hours to make up a lost day from the previous week. When this is the case, we will make sure we include it in these updates, as we currently do with the early morning concrete pours.
Due to the rain early this week, there will be crews working Sunday, June 6.
- Vertical construction continues with ongoing steel work, concrete pouring, masonry walls and decking.
- Building staircases and elevator rails.
- Prepping and forming ADA seating platforms.
- Canopy steel erection continues.
- Continued work to build stadia, beams, foundations, framing and retaining walls.
- Slab on deck work continues. This is important for the overall frame and structure of the stadium.
- Work to build out the framework of the concourse level on the south end.
- Rough-in work continues, the stage after the framing of the stadium is in place, and various mechanical, electrical, and plumbing lines are being brought in.
- A range of shallow underground work continues, including plumbing, storm install and electrical work throughout the site.
- Daily street sweeping on Benton Ave., Bransford Ave., Rains Ave. and Wedgewood Ave. near the entrances to the site.
If you want to know what’s happening on site at any time just check out the Live Stadium Construction Camera!
Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions you have regarding construction.