Our crews continue to work hard to build your Nashville SC Stadium, with the erection of the canopy steel being a major focus of efforts this week.
This past Wednesday, we held our latest community meeting where we updated our neighbors on our recent progress, let them know what’s coming soon and answered questions.
For those who were unable to make the meeting, you can view the presentation here.
In case you missed it, Nashville SC kicked off its upcoming five-match homestand with a thrilling 3-2 win over Toronto FC Wednesday night at Nissan Stadium. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to see your Boys in Gold in person as they look to extend their seven-match unbeaten streak at Nissan Stadium tomorrow against CF Montréal. Limited tickets to the 7:30 p.m. CT match remain available at NashvilleSC.com/Tickets.
- Vertical construction continues with ongoing steel work, concrete pouring, masonry walls and decking.
- Building staircases and elevator rails.
- Prepping and forming ADA seating platforms.
- Canopy steel erection continues across the site.
- Continued work on northwest video board.
- Continued work to build stadia, beams, foundations, framing and retaining walls.
- Slab on deck work continues. This is important for the overall frame and structure of the stadium.
- Work to build out the framework of the concourse level on the south end.
- Rough-in work continues, the stage after the framing of the stadium is in place, and various mechanical, electrical, and plumbing lines are being brought in.
- A range of shallow underground work continues, including plumbing, storm install and electrical work throughout the site.
- Daily street sweeping on Benton Ave., Bransford Ave., Rains Ave. and Wedgewood Ave. near the entrances to the site.
If you want to know what’s happening on site at any time just check out the Live Stadium Construction Camera!
Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions you have regarding construction.