The work continues to bring your Nashville SC Stadium to life!
We are holding our next virtual community presentation next Wednesday, June 23 at 5:00 p.m. CT. Please RSVP if you would like attend. We look forward to sharing our progress thus far as well as letting you know what’s on the horizon!
- Vertical construction continues with ongoing steel work, concrete pouring, masonry walls and decking.
- Building staircases and elevator rails.
- Prepping and forming ADA seating platforms.
- Canopy steel erection continues across the site.
- Continued work on northwest video board.
- Continued work to build stadia, beams, foundations, framing and retaining walls.
- Slab on deck work continues. This is important for the overall frame and structure of the stadium.
- Work to build out the framework of the concourse level on the south end.
- Rough-in work continues, the stage after the framing of the stadium is in place, and various mechanical, electrical, and plumbing lines are being brought in.
- A range of shallow underground work continues, including plumbing, storm install and electrical work throughout the site.
- Daily street sweeping on Benton Ave., Bransford Ave., Rains Ave. and Wedgewood Ave. near the entrances to the site.