We are making great progress on your Nashville SC Stadium and are about to start our first installations of drywall! We also are close to completing much of the primary steel work.
Please note that we will have crews working on-site this Sunday during normal working hours.
- Vertical construction continues with ongoing steel work, concrete pouring, masonry walls and decking.
- Canopy steel erection continues across the site.
- Continued work to build stadia, beams, foundations, framing and retaining walls.
- Slab on deck work continues. This is important for the overall frame and structure of the stadium.
- Work to build out the framework of the concourse level on the south end.
- Rough-in work continues, the stage after the framing of the stadium is in place, and various mechanical, electrical, and plumbing lines are being brought in.
- A range of shallow underground work continues, including plumbing, storm install and electrical work throughout the site.
- Daily street sweeping on Benton Ave., Bransford Ave., Rains Ave. and Wedgewood Ave. near the entrances to the site.
If you want to know what’s happening on site at any time just check out the Live Stadium Construction Camera.
Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have regarding construction.