The crews on the ground made another great week of progress on your Nashville SC Stadium. We’re soon to complete the installation of the lower bowl railings and are about to begin the wall tiling on the field level.
- Vertical construction continues with ongoing steel work, concrete pouring, masonry walls and decking.
- Canopy steel erection continues across the site.
- Interior finishing work and door installation.
- Continued work to build decking, stadia, beams, foundations, framing and retaining walls.
- Priming and painting that first coat of wall finishes on the field and concourse levels.
- Elevator work continues.
- Installation of lower bowl railings.
- Installing the support systems for glass windows on the concourse level.
- Slab on deck work continues. This is important for the overall frame and structure of the stadium.
- Rough-in work continues, the stage after the framing of the stadium is in place, and various mechanical, electrical, and plumbing lines are being brought in.
- A range of shallow underground work continues, including plumbing, storm install and electrical work throughout the site.
- Daily street sweeping on Benton Ave., Bransford Ave., Rains Ave. and Wedgewood Ave. near the entrances to the site.
If you want to know what’s happening on site at any time just check out the Live Stadium Construction Camera!
Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions you have regarding construction.