Steady progress was the name of the game this week as we continue to bring your Nashville SC Stadium to life. The exciting news is that we’ve begun our interior finishes and door installations!
Don’t miss out on your chance to cheer on the Boys in Gold at Nissan Stadium tomorrow against FC Cincinnati as they look to add to their 11-match unbeaten streak at home!
Limited tickets to the 7:30 p.m. CT match remain available at NashvilleSC.com/Tickets.
- Vertical construction continues with ongoing steel work, concrete pouring, masonry walls and decking.
- Canopy steel erection continues across the site.
- Continued work to build decking, stadia, beams, foundations, framing and retaining walls.
- Priming and painting that first coat of wall finishes on the field and concourse levels.
- Elevator work continues.
- Installation of lower bowl railings.
- Installing the support systems for glass windows on the concourse level.
- Slab on deck work continues. This is important for the overall frame and structure of the stadium.
- Rough-in work continues, the stage after the framing of the stadium is in place, and various mechanical, electrical, and plumbing lines are being brought in.
- A range of shallow underground work continues, including plumbing, storm install and electrical work throughout the site.
- Daily street sweeping on Benton Ave., Bransford Ave., Rains Ave. and Wedgewood Ave. near the entrances to the site.
If you want to know what’s happening on site at any time just check out the Live Stadium Construction Camera!
Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have regarding construction.