We’re getting close to finishing a large portion of our mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems this week – a big step!
There will not be any weekend work this week, and we will be taking July 5th off due to the Fourth of July holiday. We hope you all have fun and safe celebrations, and we will see you on the other side!
- Vertical construction continues with ongoing steel work, concrete pouring, masonry walls and decking.
- Building staircases and elevator rails.
- Prepping and forming ADA seating platforms.
- Canopy steel erection continues across the site.
- Continued work on northwest video board.
- Continued work to build stadia, beams, foundations, framing and retaining walls.
- Slab on deck work continues. This is important for the overall frame and structure of the stadium.
- Work to build out the framework of the concourse level on the south end.
- Rough-in work continues, the stage after the framing of the stadium is in place, and various mechanical, electrical, and plumbing lines are being brought in.
- A range of shallow underground work continues, including plumbing, storm install and electrical work throughout the site.
- Daily street sweeping on Benton Ave., Bransford Ave., Rains Ave. and Wedgewood Ave. near the entrances to the site.
If you want to know what’s happening on site at any time just check out the Live Stadium Construction Camera!
Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions you have regarding construction.