We’ve started painting the first coat of wall finishes on the field level of your Nashville SC Stadium, and we’re beginning to put in the support systems for glass windows on the concourse level!
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to cheer on the Boys in Gold in person at Nissan Stadium tomorrow against Chicago Fire FC as they look to add to their 10-match unbeaten streak at home. Limited tickets to the 7:30 p.m. CT match remain available at NashvilleSC.com/Tickets.
- Vertical construction continues with ongoing steel work, concrete pouring, masonry walls and decking.
- Canopy steel erection continues across the site.
- Continued work to build decking, stadia, beams, foundations, framing and retaining walls.
- Elevator work continues.
- Installation of lower bowl railings.
- Slab on deck work continues. This is important for the overall frame and structure of the stadium.
- Rough-in work continues, the stage after the framing of the stadium is in place, and various mechanical, electrical, and plumbing lines are being brought in.
- A range of shallow underground work continues, including plumbing, storm install and electrical work throughout the site.
- Daily street sweeping on Benton Ave., Bransford Ave., Rains Ave. and Wedgewood Ave. near the entrances to the site.
If you want to know what’s happening on site at any time just check out the Live Stadium Construction Camera!
Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have regarding construction.