Happy New Year! We’re so excited to get back to work in 2021 and bring your MLS stadium to life. We’re hitting the ground running!
The early morning concrete pours that began late last year will continue. Please note that the dates of these pours are subject to change based on weather conditions. Visit the Stadium site to see the latest schedule by clicking here. Early morning pours begin around 2 a.m. and wrap up around 7 a.m.
We do these in the early morning to reduce the potential impact on neighborhood traffic from the trucks.
Upcoming Early Morning Pours
- Saturday, January 9
- Tuesday, January 12
- Wednesday, January 13
- ADA wall construction continues. These walls are for the viewing platforms for those with disabilities.
- Continued work to build beams, foundations and retaining walls.
- Distributed antenna systems (DAS) installation, which makes it possible to get cell service inside the stadium.
- A range of deep and shallow underground work continues, including plumbing, storm install and electrical work throughout the site.
- Pouring continuous wall footings, terrace footings and player bench footings.
- Daily street sweeping on Benton Ave., Bransford Ave., Rains Ave and Wedgewood Ave. near the entrances to the site.
If you want to know what’s happening on site at any time just check out the Live Stadium Construction Camera.
Please feel free to reach out out to email@example.com with any questions you have regarding construction.