We continue building upwards with steel construction being a major focus of our efforts on the ground these days. We are also close to finishing a good portion of our utility installation.
Please visit the Stadium website to see the latest schedule of early morning concrete pours as they are subject to change. The pours begin around 2 a.m. and wrap up around 7 a.m. to reduce the potential impact on neighborhood traffic.
There are no early morning pours scheduled for the week of February 8th.
Fun fact of the day: Your Nashville SC Stadium will seat 30,000 fans – that’s 13 Ryman Auditoriums!
- ADA wall construction continues. These walls are for the viewing platforms for those with disabilities.
- Continued work to build beams, foundations and retaining walls.
- A range of deep and shallow underground work continues, including plumbing, storm install and electrical work throughout the site.
- Distributed antenna systems (DAS) installation continues, which makes it possible to get cell service inside the stadium.
- Pouring, forming and reinforcing terrace footings and perimeter grade beams.
- Daily street sweeping on Benton Ave., Bransford Ave., Rains Ave. and Wedgewood Ave. near the entrances to the site.
- Ongoing steel work and decking to continue with vertical construction.
If you want to know what’s happening on site at any time just check out the Live Stadium Construction Camera.
Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions you have regarding construction.