We hope everyone is staying safe and warm out there! As you may have expected, the weather caused some light disruptions on-site this week.
The work in front of Gate 2, near the corner of Bransford Ave. and Benton Ave, has been pushed to Monday, Feb. 22, weather permitting. We will then begin the initial work and traffic control to assist with traffic flow, and we expect completion by Friday, Feb. 26. This work will not result in any utility outages.
Please visit the Stadium website to see the latest schedule of early morning concrete pours as they are subject to change. The pours begin around 2 a.m. and wrap up around 7 a.m. to reduce the potential impact on neighborhood traffic.
Fun fact of the week: Your Nashville SC Stadium will have 7 Premium Areas and 27 Suites.
- ADA wall construction continues. These walls are for the viewing platforms for those with disabilities.
- Continued work to build beams, foundations and retaining walls.
- Masonry work on the east side of the site.
- Player bench wall construction.
- Work to build out the framework of the concourse level on the south end.
- A range of deep and shallow underground work continues, including plumbing, storm install and electrical work throughout the site.
- Distributed antenna systems (DAS) installation continues, which makes it possible to get cell service inside the stadium.
- Pouring, forming and reinforcing terrace footings and perimeter grade beams.
- Daily street sweeping on Benton Ave., Bransford Ave., Rains Ave. and Wedgewood Ave. near the entrances to the site.
- Ongoing steel work and decking to continue with vertical construction.
If you want to know what’s happening on site at any time just check out the Live Stadium Construction Camera.
Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have regarding construction.