After a few days off to celebrate Thanksgiving, we are back working hard to bring your Nashville SC Stadium to life.
We have exciting news to share this week! Masonry wall work is now complete, and we are soon to finish all the wall framing for the Stadium.
- Installing mechanical, electrical and plumbing and continuing rough-in work.
- Installation of stadium irrigation system.
- Continuing wall framing and installing drywall where framing is complete.
- Glass and door installation.
- Concrete sealing.
- Finishing floors.
- Wall priming and painting.
- Elevator work continues.
- Seat and railing installation.
- Continuing with control measures to maintain erosion and sediment and to help stormwater run-off.
- Finishing playing field subgrade and beginning testing.
If you want to know what’s happening on site at any time just check out the Live Stadium Construction Camera!
Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions you have regarding construction.