We continue to work hard as we head towards the end of the year. There will be crews doing interior construction work during normal hours this Sunday due to the rainy weather.
During these final weeks of 2021, the site will be shut down on Dec. 24-26 and Dec. 31-Jan. 2. With that in mind, this is our last planned construction update until the new year. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns during this time, however.
We’ve made incredible progress this year, and we can’t wait to welcome you through the gates of your Nashville SC Stadium in 2022.
We wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season!
- Installing mechanical, electrical and plumbing and continuing rough-in work.
- Installation of stadium irrigation system.
- Drywall installation.
- Glass and door installation.
- Finishing floors and concrete sealing.
- Wall priming and painting.
- Seat and railing installation.
- Fencing and bollard installation.
- Continuing with control measures to maintain erosion and sediment and to help stormwater run-off.
If you want to know what’s happening on site at any time just check out the Live Stadium Construction Camera!
Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions you have regarding construction.