We’re swiftly approaching another major milestone on the way to completing your Nashville SC Stadium: next Friday we will conclude our structural steel erection work!
- Vertical construction continues with ongoing steel work, concrete pouring, masonry walls and decking.
- Canopy steel erection continues but will finish on Friday, August 27.
- Wall tiling on the field level.
- Interior finishing work, including door and glass installation.
- Continued work to build stadia, beams, foundations, framing and retaining walls.
- Priming and painting wall finishes on the field and concourse levels.
- Elevator work continues.
- Installation of lower bowl railings.
- Installing the support systems for glass windows on the concourse level.
- Rough-in work continues, the stage after the framing of the stadium is in place, and various mechanical, electrical, and plumbing lines are being brought in.
- A range of shallow underground work continues, including plumbing, storm install and electrical work throughout the site.
- Daily street sweeping on Benton Ave., Bransford Ave., Rains Ave. and Wedgewood Ave. near the entrances to the site.
If you want to know what’s happening on site at any time just check out the Live Stadium Construction Camera!
Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions you have regarding construction.