Steady progress was the name of the game this week as we’ve begun to really expand the glass support systems along the concourse level.
We had a special visitor tour of your Nashville SC Stadium earlier this week when Major League Soccer Commissioner Don Garber visited the site and showed some current Season Ticket Members their seats in the stadium!
- Vertical construction continues with ongoing steel work, concrete pouring, masonry walls and decking.
- Canopy steel erection continues across the site.
- Wall tiling on the field level.
- Interior finishing work, including door and glass installation.
- Continued work to build stadia, beams, foundations, framing and retaining walls.
- Priming and painting wall finishes on the field and concourse levels.
- Elevator work continues.
- Installation of lower bowl railings.
- Installing the support systems for glass windows on the concourse level.
- Rough-in work continues, the stage after the framing of the stadium is in place, and various mechanical, electrical, and plumbing lines are being brought in.
- A range of shallow underground work continues, including plumbing, storm install and electrical work throughout the site.
- Daily street sweeping on Benton Ave., Bransford Ave., Rains Ave. and Wedgewood Ave. near the entrances to the site.
If you want to know what’s happening on site at any time just check out the Live Stadium Construction Camera!
Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have regarding construction.