A huge thanks to everyone who joined us in the volunteer cleanup of Fair Park this past Wednesday. We had a great time working with our neighbors and look forward to more of these kinds of events in the future!
Please visit the Stadium website to see the latest schedule of early morning concrete pours as they are subject to change. The pours begin around 2 a.m. CT and wrap up around 7 a.m. CT to reduce the potential impact on neighborhood traffic.
- Rough-in work continues, the stage after the framing of the stadium is in place, and various mechanical, electrical, and plumbing lines are being brought in.
- Vertical construction continues with ongoing steel work, concrete pouring and decking.
- Installing underground electrical service track.
- Starting camera platforms in lower bowl.
- Continued work to build stadia, beams, foundations and retaining walls.
- Installing concrete masonry walls on the concourse level.
- Waterproofing measures for elevators.
- Slab on deck work continues. This is important for the overall frame and structure of the stadium.
- Work to build out the framework of the concourse level on the south end.
- A range of shallow underground work continues, including plumbing, storm install and electrical work throughout the site.
- Daily street sweeping on Benton Ave., Bransford Ave., Rains Ave. and Wedgewood Ave. near the entrances to the site.
If you want to know what’s happening on site at any time just check out the Live Stadium Construction Camera.
Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have regarding construction.