We are making great progress as we come out of the ground this week to begin exterior plumbing and duct work around the site!
Please visit the Stadium website to see the latest schedule of early morning concrete pours as they are subject to change. The pours begin around 2 a.m. and wrap up around 7 a.m. to reduce the potential impact on neighborhood traffic.
- Rough-in work continues, the stage after the framing of the stadium is in place, and various mechanical, electrical, and plumbing lines are being brought in.
- Vertical construction continues with ongoing steel work, concrete pouring and decking.
- Continued work to build stadia, beams, foundations and retaining walls.
- Finishing up concrete masonry walls on the field and concourse level.
- Installing elevator beam connections.
- Finishing up camera platform work.
- Slab on deck work continues. This is important for the overall frame and structure of the stadium.
- Work to build out the framework of the concourse level on the south end.
- A range of shallow underground work continues, including plumbing, storm install and electrical work throughout the site.
- Daily street sweeping on Benton Ave., Bransford Ave., Rains Ave. and Wedgewood Ave. near the entrances to the site.
If you want to know what’s happening on site at any time just check out the Live Stadium Construction Camera!
Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions you have regarding construction.