The main update this week is that the water utility work in front of Gate 2, near the corner of Bransford Ave. and Benton Ave., is now complete. Thank you for your patience!
For safety reasons, we have increased our fencing footprint on the southeast side adjacent to the Fair Park soccer fields for a brief period. This temporarily blocks a small portion of the walking trail and lawn. Signage is installed on both ends of the fence to indicate the closure through May 1, 2021.
Please visit the Stadium website to see the latest schedule of early morning concrete pours as they are subject to change. The pours begin around 2 a.m. CT and wrap up around 7 a.m. CT to reduce the potential impact on neighborhood traffic.
- Rough-in work continues, the stage after the framing of the stadium is in place, and various mechanical, electrical, and plumbing lines are being brought in.
- Vertical construction continues with ongoing steel work, concrete pouring and decking.
- Continued work to build stadia, beams, foundations and retaining walls.
- Installing concrete masonry walls on the concourse level.
- Waterproofing measures for elevators.
- Fireproofing measures being installed under the concourse level.
- Steel for the video board and stair assembled in the southeast.
- Slab on deck work continues. This is important for the overall frame and structure of the stadium.
- Work to build out the framework of the concourse level on the south end.
- A range of shallow underground work continues, including plumbing, storm install and electrical work throughout the site.
- Daily street sweeping on Benton Ave., Bransford Ave., Rains Ave. and Wedgewood Ave. near the entrances to the site.
If you want to know what’s happening on site at any time just check out the Live Stadium Construction Camera.
Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have regarding construction.