MATCHDAY A-Z GUIDE
Fans attending NSC matches or other events at Nissan Stadium must be 21 years of age or older to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages on Nissan Stadium property. Management reserves the right to check proof of age at any time. Violations of this alcohol policy may result in ejection and/or arrest. According to Tennessee state law, alcohol cannot be sold until 10:00 a.m. on Sundays. For all Nashville SC home games, alcohol sales end at the 75th minute.
Generally, animals are not permitted in Nissan Stadium. Exceptions are made for assistive animals for guests with disabilities.
There are six (6) ATM machines located in Nissan Stadium for your convenience. Machines are located on both End Zone concourses, behind Sections 101 and 123, on the Upper Level at Sections 310 and 337 and in the Foyer area of the East and West Club Levels.
Nashville SC strongly encourages fans not to bring any type of bag to Nissan Stadium to expedite entry at the gates, but if you need to bring personal items to the game, please familiarize yourself with the stadiums clear bag policy.
To provide a safer environment for the public and speed fan entry the Nissan Stadium enforces a policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the stadium.
Clear bags must be 12" x 12" x 6" or smaller.
Non-transparent bags can be no larger than 4.5” x 6.5,” even if you are placing it inside your larger clear bag. Please Note: Non-transparent bags are still subject to inspection by security personnel at the gates.
All styles of clear bags are acceptable as long as they are 12" x 12" x 6" or smaller. This includes clear cinch sacks, clear diaper bags, gallon Ziploc bags, etc.
The clear bag policy will be in effect for all Nashville SC matches held at Nissan Stadium.
Banners and Signs
Signs no larger than standard poster board (28" x 22") are allowed outside of supporter sections inside. No signs, banner or flags may be affixed to any part of the stadium (railing, wall, etc.). Signs may not block the view of other patrons. Banners deemed objectionable will be removed and confiscated. Banners or flags on sticks or poles are strictly prohibited outside of supporter sections. No banners or signs are permitted to be shared.
All supporters must get every item approved by the Nashville SC Event Management Team at least 72 hours before kickoff and must be in good standing with the Club and MLS.
Bicycle Parking is located across the street from Gates 1, 3, 6, and 8. Bikes not parked in the designated racks will be removed.
Binoculars can be carried into the stadium, but please not, a binoculars case cannot be larger than 4.5” x 6.5” per the stadium’s Clear Bag Policy.
For cold and inclement weather, make sure you're prepared. Blankets, jackets and coats are permissible; however, do not place them in your clear bag for inspection. Either wear or carry these items as you approach the gate. Also, hats/beanies will need to be removed for screening.
Camera and Video Equipment
Still cameras are permitted in Nissan Stadium; however, a camera cannot be carried into the stadium in its own bag. Nissan Stadium security personnel also reserve the right to confiscate professional size zoom lenses at their discretion. Video cameras are not permitted at any time (except for working media with credentials at the designated Media Gate).
Nissan Stadium accepts credit card and mobile payment only, including all vendors, concession stands, bars, and retail locations. We offer cash conversion inside the stadium at the box office windows in sections 108, 309, and 338. Guests can convert their cash into $20 gift cards that can be used throughout Nissan Stadium.
Child Care Products
BRINGING KIDS TO THE GAME?
Reminder: Any child two and older needs a ticket for entry. Children under the age of two may be seated in your lap.
THE FOLLOWING CHILD CARE PRODUCTS ARE PERMITTED AT ALL GATES:
- Clear diaper bags only
- Clear plastic bottles/sippy cups containing liquid for the child (children under two)
- Baby food, snacks and formula in plastic containers for children under two (no glass)
- Wipes (Place in clear ziploc bag to expedite inspection and gate entry | Original packaging is permissible; however, it will need to be opened for a detailed inspection)
- Baby carrier/harness
PLEASE NOTE: Breast pumps and other electronic/battery operated childcare devices must be screened at the gate in the designated Medical lane. Medically designated lanes can be found at all Nissan Stadium gates, marked with a red Medical sign (this is typically the right-most lane at every gate).
STROLLERS ARE NOT PERMITTED AT ANY NISSAN STADIUM GATES.
Drop-Off and Pick-up Zones for Uber, Lyft and Taxis
For Uber, Lyft and taxis, the event day drop-off zone is located off Shelby St. from I-24. Turn onto South 2nd St. and proceed to Davidson/South 1st St. The drop-off location is on South 1st St. by Stadium Lot T.
Nissan Stadium reserves the right to eject or to refuse admission to any persons whose behavior is or becomes unruly or obnoxious, or who use vulgar language or who participate in conduct that is a nuisance or is illegal. Such persons will have their game tickets confiscated without refund and will be escorted from Nissan Stadium property by on-duty police officers. Repeated offenses by the same ticket holder may result in cancellation of season tickets and PSLs.
Each ticket (or credential) is a limited revocable license, which may be revoked at any time at the sole discretion of Nashville Soccer Club. All licenses are subject to rules and regulations of Nashville Soccer Club, Major League Soccer ("MLS"), and Nissan Stadium. A ticket may be revoked and the ticket holder may be ejected from the stadium for failure to meet payment deadlines, disorderly conduct, or violation of laws or rules. License information is printed on the back of each ticket.
First-aid stations can be found at each of the following locations:
- Main Level - Sections 105 in the NE corner; 142 in the NW corner
- Press Level - North of the elevator foyer near the freight elevator
- Club Level - North of the elevator foyer near the freight elevator
- Upper Level - Sections 305 and 342
Saint Thomas Hospital medical staff and paramedic units are on duty during the game for those requiring medical assistance.
Children who have lost their parents will be escorted to the police room located on the Service Level. Parents will be notified by public address to contact appropriate Nissan Stadium personnel or the Fan Services booths for information.
For all events, Nissan Stadium will have magnetometers located at all points of entry. Fans entering the magnetometers are asked to place personal belongings (including keys and cell phones) in the bowl on the security screening table next to the magnetometer, then proceed through the magnetometer. Clear bags should also be placed on the table for bag search, along with non-transparent bags smaller than 4.5” x 6.5.”
The Media entrance is located on the West side of Nissan Stadium next to Gate 6. Proper stadium-issued credentials are required for entry. All bags and belongings are subject to search.
All Nissan Stadium gates have designated Medical lanes. Medical equipment and supplies (including liquid containers and coolers) will be thoroughly screened by security personnel at all gates. When feasible, medical equipment and supplies should also be placed in a clear bag to expedite inspection.
MLS Fan Code of Conduct
Please read the policy in full here.
Nissan Stadium Fan Code of Conduct
Patrons on Nissan Stadium property can be ejected for conduct deemed unacceptable by Nashville SC and/or Nissan Stadium management, including but not limited to the following:
- Throwing or kicking of any object
- Standing on seats or chairs
- Stepping over chairs from one aisle to another
- Placing food or beverages on walls, ledges or overhangs that may spill or drop on guests below
- Running or jogging in Nissan Stadium
- Abusive or vulgar language
- Disorderly conduct
- Public intoxication
- Possession or use of drugs
- Obstructing justice
- Having an open container of alcohol (other than that dispensed by concessionaire)
- Public indecency
- Threatening other patrons with words and/or actions
- Criminal trespass
- Wearing clothing with abusive or vulgar terminology or inappropriate photographs or symbols
- Selling items or tickets on Nissan Stadium property
- Distributing or displaying handbills without prior consent
- Smoking (except in permitted areas) or spitting tobacco juice
- Standing, sitting or loitering in aisles, ramps or other areas of conveyance
To report any issues, text FANHELP issue and location to 615.205.3699 or call 615.565.4494.
Breastfeeding mothers are welcome to breastfeed anywhere in Nissan Stadium that their ticket allows.
Additionally, there are currently two Mother’s Lounges available to nursing mothers. All Lounges are equipped with a changing table, an outlet, and a chair for nursing. Please note, any First Aid Station in Nissan Stadium will also accommodate a nursing mother.
- East Upper Level behind Section 310
- West Upper Level behind Section 337
Nursing mothers seeking private accommodations are welcome to use the Mamava Suite located on the concourse behind Section 119.
Parking is available at Nissan Stadium. Lots will open thirty minutes before gates open. Tailgating is not permitted. All parking passes will be digital and can be purchased through your ticket representative or Ticketmaster. Parking passes are available online in advance for $20 and on-site on matchday for $25 (cash or credit card accepted). Season Ticket Members who purchased a Season-Long Parking Pass will have a pass placed in their Ticketmaster account for each game.
Bicycle Parking is located across the street from gates 1, 2, 6, & 8.
Activities and items not permitted in the parking lots:
- Infringing on another patron's parking space
- Throwing or kicking of balls or other objects
- Running or jogging
- Disorderly conduct
- Distributing handbills or pamphlets
- Picketing or electioneering
- Saving parking spaces
- Tents or canopies without permits issued by Nissan Stadium
- Weapons of any kind
Management reserves the right to eject persons from the parking area and to tow vehicles. Review Nissan Stadium's tailgating rules below. These rules are designed to keep the parking areas safe and to protect all guests.
PMC Parking operates all Nissan Stadium parking lots.
Police officers are on duty throughout Nissan Stadium for all events. Patrons in need of assistance from the police should notify the nearest usher or officer. The police room is located on the Service Level. Officers are on duty from the time stadium gates open and until one (1) hour after the event has concluded. Officers are also present in all campus parking lots.
PROHIBITED ITEMS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Any non-transparent bag larger than 4.5” x 6.5”
- Weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, knives, pepper spray, stun guns, concealed weapons and firearms
- Any missile or object that can be used as a projectile
- Coolers or containers, including glass bottles, cans (aerosol and non-aerosol), thermos, hard plastic tumbler, pressurized containers
- Fireworks of any kind including, but not limited to, flares, smoke bombs, incendiary devices and pyrotechnics
- Metal flasks, metal cigar/cigarette cases
- Professional camera equipment, including but not limited to, tripods, battery packs, lenses over 6“, large commercial video cameras
- Laser pointers
- Poles, selfie sticks, sticks of any kind
- Seat cushions, folding and/or standalone chairs
- Strollers or baby seats
- Drones, remote controlled aircraft, or unmanned aircraft systems
- Horns, whistles or other noisemakers
- Outside food/beverages
- Illegal drugs, substances, harmful chemicals, or any alcoholic beverage
- Animals, except certified service animals with proper documentation assisting guests with disabilities
- Footballs, soccer balls, beach balls, or other inflatable items including balloons
- Any headwear or apparel with hazardous attachments including, but not limited to, spikes and blades
- Lights (flashlights, LED lights, any battery-operated lights)
- Anything that creates a nuisance or disruption or deemed to be inappropriate and/or dangerous by the Venue Security Representative.
For the protection of our fans, prohibited items cannot be stored by Nissan Stadium personnel. All unattended items including, but not limited to, backpacks, bicycles, strollers and umbrellas will be disposed.
Nissan Stadium has a total of 26 men, 40 women, and 12 family public restrooms throughout the facility located at:
Sections 106, 109, 115, 118, 125, 129, 132, 138, 141 and 146
Sections 102, 106, 107, 110, 114, 117, 118, 123, 129, 130, 133, 137, 140 and 141
Sections 205, 208, 216, 220, 227, 231, 239 and 242
Sections 205, 206, 210, 215, 218, 220, 226, 229, 232, 237, 241 and 242
Sections 306, 310, 314, 318, 329, 333, 337 and 341
Sections 305, 307, 309, 312, 315, 317, 319, 328, 330, 332, 335, 338, 340 and 342
Main Level - Sections 105, 119, 129 and 142
Club Level - Sections 203, 218, 229 and 244
Upper Level - Sections 306, 316, 332 and 341
Nissan Stadium is a smoke free facility.
Sound Amplification Equipment
Except as otherwise expressly permitted under these Nissan Stadium rules, patrons may not use sound-amplification equipment of any kind in or outside of Nissan Stadium, including the parking lots.
Storage Lockers Available
Fans can rent a storage locker for $10 outside of Gate 1.
Please do not discard or hide prohibited items outside of the stadium gates and in the perimeter landscaping. All unattended items will be confiscated.
Supporter Approved Items
The following items are permitted for recognized supporter groups that are in good standing with Nashville SC and MLS, as long as they do not obstruct the view of guests or block stadium signage and must meet the following requirements:
- Item may not be constructed of wood, metal or any other material that may cause harm to others as determined by stadium management.
- Flags & apparel must be event-related, in good taste and not commercial, political or offensive in nature. Event Management Staff reserves the right to remove any banner or sign. must be event-related, in good taste and not commercial, political or offensive in nature. Event Management Staff reserves the right to remove any banner or sign.
- No supporter approved item can be shared. It must always remain in the possession of its owner. No musical instruments, other than drums are permitted.
List of Exempted Items:
- Flags that meet the following criteria:
- Are not commercial, political, offensive, or in poor taste.
- Do not unreasonably obstruct the view of the spectators outside of the supporter section, cover existing stadium signage, or present a public hazard by blocking aisles, walkways, or stairs.
- Do not in any way damage the Stadium walls, paint, railings, glass, or other stadium property.
- May not be hung over the railing of the front row within the section.
- Are not constructed of wood, metal, or other materials that may cause harm to others as determined by Event Management.
- Cannot be used as a projectile.
- No affixing to the stadium facias or railings at any time.
- If holding device is desired, poles MUST be made of a hollow ½ inch PVC pipe and no longer that 6 feet in length.
- All poles must be pre-approved by Nashville SC’s Event Management Team.
- Instruments of any kind are NOT permitted.
- Banners and signs of any kind are NOT permitted.
- Nashville SC and the Event Management Team reserve the right to disallow or confiscate any of the above items at any time.
All items, including the request of those that may fall outside of these guidelines, MUST be approved by Nashville SC’s Event Management Staff at least 72-hours before kickoff. Request submittals should include photo samples and dimensions. No items will be approved on Match Day.
Approved items must be pre-staged in supporters’ section. All items will be screened 1-hour before gates opening outside Gate 6. All items are limited to supporters’ sections and may not leave those sections at any time.
Small tablets, such as a standard iPad (with screen size 10" or less), are permissible for stadium entry. These devices may be used in your seat as long as they do not interfere with any other fan's enjoyment of the game. We reserve the right to ask any fan to discontinue the use of such devices.
Due to Social Distancing guidelines, tailgating is NOT permitted at Nissan Stadium.
For the safety of our fans, as well as the ability of all guests to have as clear a sight line as possible, umbrellas are not permitted within Nissan Stadium. Nissan Stadium gate personnel will not check umbrellas; they must be left in vehicles or taken to the locker rental.