We remain focused on a number of important construction pieces and have begun expanding much of our railing work. We have also completed installing the seats in a large part of the lower bowl.
We are holding our next virtual community presentation next Wednesday, September 15 at 5:30 p.m. CT. Please RSVP if you would like attend. We look forward to sharing our progress thus far and letting you know what’s coming down the pipeline soon!
- Structural masonry work continues, along with building remaining masonry walls.
- Installing mechanical, electrical and plumbing and continuing rough-in work.
- Continuing wall framing and installing drywall where framing is complete.
- Glass installation.
- External doors being installed.
- Wall tiling on the field level.
- Concrete sealing.
- Finishing floors.
- Elevator work continues.
- Seat installation.
- Continuing with control measures to maintain erosion and sediment and to help stormwater run-off.