Nissan Stadium Safe Stadium Plan
Stadium capacity will be limited, and seating charts adjusted to reflect best social distancing practices.
- A socially distant seating model, allowing for a comfortable amount of space between all parties inside the seating area
- Mobile ticketing reduces contact at all points of entry
- Promoting social distancing throughout the stadium with an emphasis on areas that naturally generate a line queue
- Encouraging all guests to arrive early to gates, without bags to lessen crowding prior to the start of kickoff
- Enforcing new elevator & escalator protocols to allow for social distancing
- No tailgating
Mobile Ticketing & Parking
Mobile tickets and parking passes offer fans convenience and safety by reducing contact at all points of entry. Parking location map can be accessed here.
- All parking passes are mobile
- Please have your mobile parking pass displayed on your smartphone as you enter the Nissan Stadium campus on gameday
- All mobile parking passes will be scanned by parking attendants upon entry into the lot
- Parking lots open 30 minutes before the gates open.
- No tailgating
Food, utensils, and condiments will be individually wrapped. Tables, chairs, counters, and other surfaces will be regularly sanitized.
- Eliminating buffet style food options and service
- Food items will be prepared in advance and packaged in individual containers
- Food beverages will be placed on counter surface rather than handed directly to patrons
- Condiments will be served with food orders in disposable single use packaging, eliminating all condiment stands
- Utensils and straws will be pre-wrapped and individually packaged
- Suspending self-service fountain drink service
- Countertops, dining tables, bar tops, stools & chairs will be sanitized often
All Nashville SC and Nissan Stadium employees will wear PPE and receive health screenings as they report to work.
- All employees will undergo temperature testing and health screening questionnaire prior to entering the stadium
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) will be worn by employees and can Include gloves, face masks, protective eye wear and face shields
- Allowing and promoting hand washing breaks for employees & vendors
- Evaluating briefing procedures and break room area layouts to allow for social distancing
- Employees will be encouraged and given proper materials to keep their working area cleaned and sanitized
Nissan Stadium is now a completely non-smoking, non-vaping facility.
Nissan Stadium Bag Policy. Fans are strongly encouraged to not bring bags to the stadium when possible.
From new ticket-scanning turnstiles to sensor-activated bathroom fixtures, Nissan Stadium is committed to a more touchless experience at games.
- Touchless fixtures in restrooms including toilets, sinks and soap & paper towel dispensers
- Touchless water fountains
- Installation of turnstile ticket scanning units to minimize patron/staff contact
- Acrylic shield units install at all points of sale
- Eliminated public smoking areas, promoting a smoke/vape free environment
Over 300 hand sanitizing stations have been added at the stadium, along with the implementation of a frequent cleaning plan in the restrooms and throughout the facility.
- Recently upgraded cleaning service with increased staffing model and optimized sanitation procedures.
- Full, CDC-guided sanitation plan covering pregame, postgame, and in-game processes.
- 300+ new hand sanitizer stations installed throughout the stadium. • All staff and vendors to undergo sanitation-related training.
Masks are required at all times except when actively eating or drinking.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
You must follow all stadium policies, including health and safety policies and posted instructions while in the stadium and on stadium grounds.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the centers for disease control and prevention, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By entering the stadium and stadium grounds, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.