2022 Clear Bag & Prohibited Items Policy
I. CLEAR BAG POLICY
We strongly encourage guests NOT to bring any type of bag to GEODIS Park to expedite entry at the gates. If a bag is necessary, the bag (including all Diaper Bags) must meet the following criteria in order to enter the Stadium:
Bags must be CLEAR plastic, vinyl, or PVC and not exceed 12" x 12" x 6". This includes clear cinch sacks, clear diaper bags, gallon Ziploc bags, etc.
Non-transparent bags, wallets, and cases must not exceed 4.5" X 6.5" even if you are placing it inside your larger clear bag.
Please Note: Non-transparent bags (4.5"x6.5" or smaller) are still subject to inspection by security personnel at the gates.
Diaper bags must be clear and comply with the GEODIS Park Clear Bag Policy. Clear diaper bags that meet the Stadium's bag policy specifications and accompany a child are permitted but are subject to search upon entry. Baby and infant care items such as bottled formula and small snacks may be brought into the Stadium; however, those items must be carried in a clear bag meeting the bag policy guidelines.
Camera bags and cases that accompany any permitted personal device must meet the clear bag policy specifications or will be denied entry.
Exceptions to the Clear Bag Policy will only be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection by security personnel. Please ask for assistance at the gate.
The Clear Bag Policy is in effect for all GEODIS Park events. Guests with non-complying bags can store their items for a nominal fee at a conveniently located bag check location outside of the Stadium.
II. BAG CHECK / STORAGE LOCKERS
Guests with non-complying bags can store their items for a nominal fee at a conveniently located bag check location outside of the Stadium. No prohibited items will be accepted at the gates for safekeeping. Please do not discard or hide prohibited items outside of the gates and in the perimeter landscaping. All unattended items will be confiscated.
Bag Check / Storage Locker Location: Located outside of Gate F at the top of the staircase.
The bag check location will be available for most events from 2 hours prior to event start time and close 1.5 hours after the event concludes. Items must be retrieved from the bag check location on the same day.
Need assistance on event day? Bag Check Location associates will be available on event day to answer all questions and assist with your item storage.
Need assistance after the event has ended? Please contact The Mobile Locker Company at email@example.com for all inquiries, including retrieval of items left behind on event day.
For more information on The Mobile Locker Company please visit https://www.themobilelockerco.com/.
III. PROHIBITED ITEMS AND BEHAVIORS
GEODIS Park is a non-smoking, non-vaping, and tobacco-free campus. The use of any tobacco-based products, e-cigarettes, and vaporizers, inside of the Stadium or within the immediate gate plazas is strictly prohibited. When a prohibited item is discovered, guests are asked to take the item back to their car or take the item to a bag check trailer location. The last option will be that the guest can discard of the item in the garbage. For the protection of our fans, prohibited items cannot be stored by GEODIS Park personnel or held at the gates. All unattended items, including, but not limited to, backpacks, bicycles, strollers, and umbrellas, will be disposed of. Prohibited items and Behavior signage are posted at each gate and posted on all inspection tables for guests, staff, and players to see.
Additional prohibited items and behaviors at GEODIS Park include, but are not limited to:
- Abusive, foul, or disruptive language
- Alcohol, illegal drugs, or harmful chemicals
- Animals (except certified service animals with proper documentation)
- Aerosol cans or pressurized containers
- Bags that do not follow the Stadium clear bag policy, including diaper bags and personal camera bags that do not meet clear bag policy specifications
- Batteries: Loose batteries or batteries not used in a working, permitted device will not be allowed into the Stadium. Guests should be prepared to demonstrate the batteries operational use in a permitted device to security personnel upon request
- Bottles, cans, glass, and other beverage containers to include coolers
- Cameras with lens longer than 6′′ (detachable or non-detachable) and camera bags that do not meet clear bag policy specifications
- Chairs, booster seats, stools, or other seating devices
- Devices deemed suspicious by Stadium security in its sole discretion are prohibited. Guests should be prepared to demonstrate any device's operational use upon request.
- Food items, including outside food/beverages
- Headwear or apparel with hazardous attachments including, but not limited to, spikes and blades
- Inflated balls, soccer balls, footballs, including beach balls, or any missile or object that can be used as a projectile
- Illegal drugs or substances, any alcoholic beverage
- Interference with the progress of the event (including throwing objects)
- Knives of any length
- Laser Pointers
- Lights (flashlights, LED lights, any battery-operated lights)
- Masks related to health provisions are permitted; Other masks that cover or conceal identity are not permitted
- Metal flasks, metal cigar/cigarette cases
- Non-transparent bag larger than 4.5" x 6.5"
- Noisemakers, including but not limited to whistles and horns
- Poles, selfie sticks, sticks of any kind
- Pyrotechnics and fireworks of any kind including, but not limited to, flares, smoke bombs, or incendiary devices
- Remote-controlled aircraft or unmanned aircraft systems (drones)
- Seat cushions, folding and/or standalone chairs
- Signs or flags (no larger than 3' X 5'), shakers, pom-poms, or any item with a pole or stick unless distributed by GEODIS Park as a gate giveaway
- Smoking to include e-cigarettes and vaporizers
- Ticket scalping
- Trespassing, soliciting, peddling, and loitering
- Tripods, monopods, and Selfie-Sticks
- Video cameras/recording devices, tripods
- Weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, knives, pepper spray, stun guns, concealed weapons, and firearms
- Anything that creates a nuisance or disruption
*and/or any other item or action deemed dangerous, unnecessary, inappropriate, or suspicious in nature by any GEODIS Park representative.
GEODIS Park Security personnel will review all unique circumstances on a case-by-case basis and reserves the right to deny access of items based on specific event requirements/requests and overall building policies.
Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to the nearest security personnel or Stadium representative.
MLS FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
Major League Soccer and each of its Clubs are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable match-day experience for all fans visiting MLS stadiums and facilities. MLS and its Clubs are also deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment, free of discrimination and harassment. This Fan Code of Conduct addresses conduct that is inconsistent with these goals and detracts from the match-day experience.
The following conduct is prohibited in the Stadium and all parking lots, facilities and areas controlled by the Club or MLS:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, threatening or violent in nature, including verbal or physical harassment of match officials, players, staff or fans
- Conduct that is illegal
- Conduct that results in damage to the venue or other personal property
- Displaying signs, symbols, images, using language or making gestures that are threatening, abusive, or discriminatory, including on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, ability, and/or sexual orientation
- Displaying signs, symbols or images for commercial purposes or for electioneering, campaigning or advocating for or against any candidate, political party, legislative issue, or government action
- Entering or attempting to enter the field, the field track, the tunnel or any other location other than that permitted by the fan’s ticket or credential
- Possession of an unauthorized pyrotechnic device, smoke or firework or other Prohibited Items*
- Throwing objects of any kind, including streamers
- Failing to follow requests from venue staff regarding stadium operations, policies and emergency response procedures
- Declining to promptly return a ball that enters the stands
- Irresponsible use or consumption of alcohol or other substances
- Making unauthorized transmissions or play-by-play accounts of the match
- Any behavior that otherwise targets other fans or interferes with other fans’ enjoyment of the game
Any fan who violates any of these provisions may be subject to penalty, including, but not limited to, ejection without refund, loss of ticket privileges for future games and revocation of season tickets. Any fan who (1) conducts themselves in an extremely disruptive or dangerous manner (“Level 1 Offenses”), or (2) commits multiple violations during a 12-month period, may be banned from attending future MLS matches for up to a year or longer. Level 1 Offenses include, but are not limited to, violent behavior, threatening, abusive or discriminatory conduct or language, trespassing or throwing objects onto the field, use or possession of unauthorized pyrotechnics or other dangerous Prohibited Items, or illegal conduct.
Depending on the nature and severity of the violation, individuals who violate this Fan Code of Conduct may be required to submit a written request for readmission and participate in an online Fan Code of Conduct Education Class (FCEC) in order to be reinstated.
Please note that MLS and its Clubs reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who has engaged in harassment of match officials, opposing team members, staff or other fans or who have otherwise violated this Code of Conduct using social or digital media or other forms of communication.