The 615 Challenge presented by BODYARMOR is back this June! Grab some friends and get moving with this 30 day competition for fans 18 years old and up. Starting May 24, individuals and teams can sign up to participate alongside fellow Nashville SC fans and staff with the goal of walking or running a combined 615 miles.
Here’s how it works:
- Register as an individual or team of five (Individuals will be randomly assigned to a team)
- Walk/run and record your steps throughout the 30 days
- Sync your tracking app or submit your mileage manually
- Check the leaderboard to see where your team stands each week
- Reach 615 combined miles by July 14
Teams who complete the challenge will receive one Nashville SC merchandise prize pack per team member. The team with the most overall mileage at the end of the challenge will receive the grand prize package presented by BODYARMOR: (1) Player Appearance, (2) tickets per winner, (1) Signed Jack Maher jersey per winner, (1) Case of 16oz BODYARMOR product per winner.
Click here for the contest’s official rules and regulations.
- Registration begins May 24
- Competition begins June 15
- Competition ends July 14
- Winners announced July 15