Nashville SC fans are encouraged to cheer, sing and otherwise support “Our Town, Our Club” while remaining respectful and courteous to all players, referees, club personnel and fans, especially those present to support the visiting team.
The USL and Nashville SC have a zero-tolerance policy related to any form of harassment or discrimination on or off the field. Such actions are against the values of the USL and Nashville SC, and the league and the club have the absolute authority to institute punitive measures for any language, actions, or demonstrations deemed to be in violation of this policy. This policy includes, but is not limited to, language, actions, or demonstrations based on an individual or group’s:
• Sexual Orientation
• National Origin
• Political Views
All those attending games (both Nashville SC’s fans and those fans supporting the visiting team) agree to abide by the following Fan Code of Conduct. Fans not abiding by the Code of Conduct will be subject to possible removal and additional sanctions.
• No obscene or abusive language, behavior or signs.
• No chants with inappropriate language including any comments regarding racism, sexual orientation, ethnicity, politics, religion, etc.
• No fighting, taunting, bullying or threatening remarks and/or gestures.
• No signs with inappropriate language including any comments regarding racism, sexual orientation, ethnicity, politics, religion, etc.
• No commercially organized messaging, including signage and apparel.
• No pitch invasion or unauthorized field access. Violators will be subject to removal and prosecution.
• No occupying non-general admission seats without an appropriate ticket.
• No throwing items of any kind (including streamers, confetti and the like).
• No musical instruments or artificial noise makers including vuvuzelas.
• No flares, incendiary devices, smoke bombs, sparklers or fireworks of any kind without prior, written approval of the club. Nashville SC’s Smoke Device Policy is in effect at all times.
• No lawn or camp chairs or stools.
• TIFOs, banners and other temporary signage in support of Nashville SC are encouraged and welcome. Unless specifically approved in advance, banners may not exceed 3’ x 4’. Banners and signs may not cover existing facility signage without official approval, may not obstruct the views of other guests, and may not be attached in any way to the facility without the prior permission of management. Signage of any kind with profane, inciting, political or otherwise inappropriate messages will be removed.
• Where allowed by the facility owner, management or government entity, alcoholic beverages must be consumed in a responsible manner, on-site, and only by those of legal age.
• Comply with requests from Nashville SC and facility staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
• Promptly and carefully return the ball to a facility staff member or ball retriever in the event that it enters the stands.
• Refrain from activities that damage the reputation of Nashville SC or the USL.
• All other rules & regulations set by the facility.
Neither Nashville SC nor the facilities hosting Nashville SC games are responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged. Possession of prohibited items is grounds for ejection from the stadium. Game tickets will be forfeited without refund.
Security personnel reserve the right to inspect any item at any time and prohibit any item deemed inappropriate for crowd safety or detrimental to others enjoying the event.
Violation of any of these guidelines may result in ejection from the facility or revocation of future ticket privileges. Please immediately report violations of the Nashville SC Code of Conduct to appropriate ushers and facility security personnel.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance in maintaining a safe and enjoyable environment.
• Fireworks of any kind including, but not limited to, flares, smoke bombs, incendiary devices and pyrotechnics, other than those allowed by Nashville SC’s Smoke Device Policy.
• Illegal drugs or harmful chemicals.
• Any missile or projectile-like object.
• Streamers, confetti and the like, whether thrown toward or away from the field or within the stands.
• Aerosol cans or pressurized containers.
• Cameras and video equipment unless intended for personal use only. Taping of any game footage is strictly prohibited; please contact Nashville SC to request media credentials. Guests are not permitted to stand in the aisles, walkways, or obstruct others from viewing the game while taking photographs. Tripods and monopods are not allowed in the park. Guests seen with these items will be asked to return them to their car before they enter the park.
• Selfie sticks, tripods and monopods of any length, collapsed or extended.
• Laser pointers or flashlights.
• Remote controlled vehicles, aircraft or unmanned aircraft systems, including drones.
• Animals (except assistive animals).
• Signs/banners larger than 3’ x 4’ (or any other item that could obstruct the view of other spectators).
• Umbrellas (Fans should bring raincoats/ponchos for inclement weather).
• Outside food & beverage of any kind.
• Metal or glass containers of any kind.
• Backpacks and large bags over 16” x 16” x 8” (subject to search).
• Artificial noisemakers (bullhorns, megaphones, musical instruments, airhorns, drums, whistles, cowbells, horns, vuvuzelas, etc.) except as provided below under the Recognized Supporters Groups Exempted Items.
• Bicycles, unicycles, inline and roller skates, skateboards, scooters, hover boards, and shoes with wheels.
• Frisbees and balls of any kind.
• Un-approved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, “guerrilla marketing,” etc.
• Full and partial masks. Face painting is allowed.
• Strollers or baby seats may not be taken into the stands or left in section entrances.
• Any other items deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous by the person responsible for safety/security at facilities hosting Nashville SC games.
There are no provisions to check items at the gates or in the stadium. Nashville SC fans will be asked to either take prohibited items back to their car if they have not entered the stadium, or dispose of prohibited items at the entrance of the stadium.
Certain exceptions to the list of prohibited items will be made for those fans attending Nashville SC games as a member of a Recognized Supporters Group and for items pre-approved by Nashville SC, USL and the facility. Reference is made to the Recognized Supporters Group Code of Conduct and Exempted Items List below.
Nashville SC’s Recognized Supporters Groups are subject to all aspects of the club’s Fan Code of Conduct, with the following limited modifications.
It should be understood from the outset that Exempted Items are not a right and that the permissions granted are on the express understanding that the use and/or display of the items is at all times in line with the Nashville SC Fan Code of Conduct (regarding behavior and decency) and any additional restrictions imposed by the club and the facility.
The following Recognized Supporters Group exemptions are permitted only at locations and times determined by the club, and exemptions shall be granted only upon prior written communication with and the permission of Nashville SC. All such exempted items are subject to search by security prior to entering the stadium.
NOTE: The Recognized Supporters Group (RSG) exempted items listed below may be used only by members in good standing of the club’s RSGs and as further directed in Sections 106-108 of First Tennessee Park. Any use by persons not in good standing of the club’s RSGs or outside of Sections 106-108 is prohibited, and violation of any of these guidelines may result in ejection from the facility or revocation of future ticket privileges.
• Bullhorns, megaphones, drums, horns, and other musical instruments, excluding whistles and vuvuzelas which are not allowed.
• Flags on PVC poles not exceeding 10’ in length.
• Full and partial face masks, provided they are worn only in the Supporters Sections and are removed prior to entering the concourse.
• Tifo, banners, flags, signage and apparel that meet the following criteria:
• The design and messaging of all tifo, banners, flags and signage must be approved at least 48 hours prior to the game and inspected upon entry to ensure compliance.
• Tifo, banners, flags, and signage should at all times support the Club, the match, or an accomplishment of the Club or a player (past or present).
• Messages should not be commercial, racist, ethnic, sexually oriented, political, religious, offensive, or in poor taste. No commercially organized messaging, including signage and apparel, is allowed.
• Items should not unreasonably obstruct the view of the spectators outside of the supporters sections, cover existing stadium signage, or present a public hazard by blocking aisles, walkways, or stairs.
• Shall not be taped, glued, or secured to the facility using adhesive of any kind.
• Shall not in any way damage the facility walls, paint, railings, glass, or other facility property.
• Shall not be constructed of wood, metal, or other materials that may cause harm to others as determined by Nashville SC or the facility management.
Recognized Supporters Group exemptions may be suspended either:
• Prior to the event; where there is a history of non-compliance by the Recognized Supporters Group making the request.
• During the event; where either individuals within the Group or the Group as a whole fail to abide by agreements reached in advance.
• Post-event; where it was not possible to deal with the matter safely at the time, or where the matter was subsequently brought to light.
Each Recognized Supporters Group shall understand that any exemption is made to the group and that they are collectively responsible for the behavior of the individuals in the Group and for ensuring that the agreements reached prior to the event are followed.
Smoke devices of any kind are not permitted at Nashville SC games at any time without the prior written permission of the club and in accordance with any additional restrictions imposed by the club and the facility. This permission is strictly limited to the club’s Recognized Supporters Groups consenting to the Nashville SC Smoke Device Policy. Violators are subject to removal. Game tickets will be forfeited without refund.
Only smoke devices furnished by Nashville SC are allowed. Before a smoke device is used at a Nashville SC match, all persons involved are issued copies of, and receive instruction on, the Club policy related to these devices to include:
• The type of approved device allowed.
• The approved timing and method of use.
• The specific approved locations for use.
• Safety equipment required in those locations.
• Any red flag conditions that would change the normal procedures for use.
Participants shall acknowledge that the opportunity to discharge smoke devices at facilities hosting Nashville SC games is a privilege and not a right, and as such this privilege can be suspended at any time at the sole discretion of the club and the facility. Any individual participating in this process that is not employed by Nashville SC or the facility shall immediately comply with all instructions given by the club or facility personnel. The person performing the discharge shall not be intoxicated or under the influence of others who are. All participants shall sign a “Policy Receipt Acknowledgement” form indicating they understand the policy and its requirements. Questions regarding Nashville SC’s Smoke Device Policy should be directed to the club at email@example.com, at least 48 hours prior to the game.